Saturday 18 February 2017

Seventeen Lipsticks


I was lucky enough to be sent some more products from Seventeen. This time it was some of their lip products. There were two lipsticks and and lip crayon.

I have found myself using lip crayons more lately, it was something that I didn't think to use, but I do like using them. They are more precise as they normally have a smaller tip. This lip crayon was surprising glossy, which I don't mind, I think I prefer the matte look at the moment but I do find glossy shades easier to wear as there are some matte lip products that can be drying on the lips. This crayon is a darker cherry shade, and overall I really like the product.


The two lipstick surprised me with how vibrant and pigmented they are! They are both defiantly very eye catching, not something that I would wear for a day look. For an evening however these would be great. They are both orangy coral toned so I feel that these are more of a spring summer tone, which is great as I can't wait for some warmer weather now!

You can purchase these lipsticks here from boots, they are currently on offer to for £3.99 which I think is great value!

Em x


No comments:

Post a Comment