Saturday 4 February 2017

Transformulars Skincare


I have been trying to concentrate more on my skincare lately as I have got a little lazy to say the least!
I am always on the lookout to try new products, the lovely people at Transfomulas sent me these items to try out, and I was mega excited to see the what the results were!


The items are really well packaged and do give that high end look, each is in a cardboard outer packaging, the products themselves are in a really sturdy plastic metallic container. The Hydration Gold I particularly like you twist the top and this pushes the pump nozzle up which I think is a nice touch. Both the other items have what I would describe as a lip gloss want applicator, which I think is a great precise way to be able to apply the product.



They sent me these 3 items the first been their LineFiller, now I really don't have a problem I would say with wrinkles just yet, but as they say prevention is better than cure so I am keen on trying products that can help in any way. They also sent their Hydration Gold, which states it is an anti aging cream. The final item is the Eye-Lightening treatment. My eye area has probably always been my worst area, a mix of me wearing my contacts so messing with my eyes a lot and not getting enough sleep are the main contributing factors.

Fist I will talk about the line filler, this is a clear liquid almost like a serum, I thinks that's how I would describe it. It goes on really well and isn't greasy. It felt cooling as I put it onto my skin like a something that was minty? As it dried my skin did feel slightly tighter, nothing uncomfortable, I concentrated this on my smile lines and my forehead. This could be used around the eye area, but I wanted to try the specific eye cream for that.

The Hydration cream has to be my favourite, it does have quiet a strong but pleasant smell. It is a pale gold color and again goes on really well, I found it to almost have a shimmer to it which left my skin glowing! It is perfect to wear under foundation. This was how I wore it and it gave a lovely glowy finish. It made my makeup last well, and left my skin feeling soft.


The final item is the Eye Lightening cream, I found this to feel very much like the LineFiller, again with the cooling sensation. I have noticed a difference around my eye area. I feel that my concealer is also going on better. It does seem to make my eye area brighter.

You can find these items HERE

Em x








No comments:

Post a Comment