Friday 7 October 2016

Threads Beauty Lashes

I have always loved experimenting with False eyelashes there have been many brands that I have tried some working for me better than others!

My long time favourite has been Red Cherry, I have been interested in finding a brand to rival them. When Threads offered me theirs to try I was a little excited to say the least!

I have had these lashes a while now, there are 9 in the collection and they very kindly sent me all 9 to have a play with 

The first pair are Angel Eyes these I would say these are a more dramatic look they are different lengths, these are brilliant for an evening look.

The Emiloo lashes are probably the fullest pair in the collection they are very dramatic indeed, they are still comfy to wear, something which I have found to be an issue with some brands when they are a really full looking lash. I did have to trim these down to size a little as they were a bit too full across my whole eye.

Next are Be-Bop these are probably the ones that I have worn the most so far these are shown in the image below I feel that these are one of the most natural and easiest to wear more often. I wore these out to lunch and they were comfy and didn't budge

Rock Chic, these are a very natual looking pair of lashes, they are quite thin, making them perfect for day to day wear. The individual lashes are crisscrossed again, I think this is a great look for creating volume without it looking to full on.

Vavavoom. These lashes are also shown below these are also fairly natural looking, they are a bit longer than the Be-Bop lashes. I love how the lashes cross over each other, I think this gives them a really unique look.

The Charleston Lashes are probably the last pair I would describe as been natural looking for a daytime look.
Again these were very comfortable to wear. What I like about this set is that they are alternative lengths which really helps make them appear fluttery, which I love.

Next up Celestrial, these are a more natural look for the center of the eye then get a lot longer towards the outer corners, they are also thicker towards the edge. These are really good for making a cat eye effect.

Red Cherri, these are quite a voluminous lash, although the ends are more wispy. I would say these are somewhere in-between been natural looking and a full on lash look. These were the perfect length for me they didn't need trimming at all

The last pair are Sex Kitten. The again are a fuller looking lash where the ends are different lengths which I love, they to are longer at the outside corners making them look very fluttery.









Each pair comes individually boxed and with its own small tube of glue. To open it you have to twist the end off which I thought meant that I would not be able to reseal it and use it again, but this was not the case. You can turn the lid around and replace the lid the other way meaning you can have multiple uses out of the glue. The glue does have a perlecent blue sheen to it which I did find a bit strange. The glue does dry clear and is very strong an didn't irritate my eyes.

So far the most I have wore a pair is 4 times and they still look as good as new I think that as long as you take the time to take care of them after they have been worn. I use m Clinique makeup remover this seems to do a great job of dissolving the glue. I think most damage can be done in picking the glue off. I also find if you do not remove the glue the band becomes to stiff and they are not as comfortable for the next wear, this is the same for any false lashes I have wore!

Overall I would really recommend these lashes I cannot fault them

You can find them here:

http://www.threadsbeauty.com

Em x



No comments:

Post a Comment