Friday 14 October 2016

Mini Primark Haul


I had a trip to Primark recently, I didn't actually do that much damage for a change!

The first thing I picked up was these lovely pale pink ballet pumps. This probably isn't the time of year to be buying these pumps, but I think they will transition well to Autumn if paired with some tights, They can make a really simple outfit look put together by adding a pretty pair of shoes like these

                         
    

Next up is this bardoe style top. I love the colour the image doesn't do this top justice, it is a lovely electric blue. I love the length of this on me, been a little on the short side tops can sometimes been too long this just comes down to my hips which I love. It doesn't seem to keep riding up either like some of the bardoe tops I have worn in the past. I have already worn this with some back skinny jeans and some heels for a lovely evening outfit.


                          


These next to tops will be mostly for work, I love wearing floaty blouses they are just so easy to wear. I love the fit of the stripy shirt, this would look great dressed up or down. I would also wear this open with a tank top underneath. I will definitely  be getting some wear out of these two!

                           

                           

I have heard great things about these PS Pro makeup sponges these do not contain latex and they are very similar to my beauty blender. It does look quite a bit smaller dry but when wet it does swell up considerably, although not quite as soft as my originally beauty blender, it is very close. I am very impressed I think for £2 you cannot go wrong!


                           

I picked up a couple more lip liners, I tried one of these on a previous Primark trip and for only £1 I was very impressed so it would be rude not to get a couple more! The texture of these are amazing and they are so long lasting, really can't fault them for the price.

                            

                            


I also picked up one of the chunky lip crayons, I tried one of these before also and again loved the texture the last one I picked up was a bit dark for me was a bit of a mauve shade so I think this one is more me so I am excited to try it!


                            


Em x










No comments:

Post a Comment