Friday 21 October 2016

Salon Science Haircare

The lovely people at salon science sent me some of their items to try from their Repair and Radiance range 

I have long waist length thick hair and I have put it through the mill a bit. Between blow-drys and straightening it it can become a bit dry!


The first product is the Re correct Leave In Conditioner. First off this smells amazing, I can actually smell the product  for quite a bit after using it. I am a bit skeptical with some leave in conditions as I think they can weigh your hair down and make it look greasy. This was fine though it left my hair feeling great. I only used it on the mid sections of my hair down to the ends and it did leave my hair a lot more manageable and less frizzy. which is a great plus for me especially at this time of year!




Next I have the shampoo and conditioner this is a lovely lilac colour and it smells just as lovely as the leave in conditioner. I really like both of these products, the shampoo lathered up really well and the conditioner left my hair feeling silky smooth.


I tried their Smoothing Serum from the same range. I used this when my hair was damp I only needed a small amount, again I don't like products that will weigh my hair down. I then blow dried my hair as normal and curled it. The curls were lovely bouncy and glossy, it did stop the curls going frizzy which can happen once my hair has been curled for a while.


The final product that I tried in the range is the Thermal Cream. I think that this has to be my favorite item. I always try to use some sort of heat protectant on my hair and it nearly always has some sort of heat applied to it. This was brilliant the spray is really good leaving a fine mist which helps to evenly distribute the product. Again it smells amazing and did leave my hair feeling soft and kept the dreaded frizz at bay!! Hopefully this will help to protect my hair to.. It seems to be doing a good job.



You can purchase these from Boots, I have added the links below:




Em x





No comments:

Post a Comment