Friday 28 October 2016

Dermamay



I have been trying out these patches from Dermamay.

There are two types the Bio Cellulose ones which Reduces puffiness and dark circles around the eyes. Bio Cellulose Eye Patches are adapted version of bio cellulose face mask especially for the eye contour. Active serum is enriched in decongestant, anti-puffiness and moisturising agents.

The second are the Hydrogel Eye Patches with Cornflower is a version of face mask for the eye contour only. They fit like the second skin. The active serum contains unique ingredients such as Cornflower Water, Hamamelis Extract, Eyeliss. They help to enhance the skin smoothness and elasticity. The skin is moisturized and under eye puffiness is reduced.

I found both types worked well for me they did make the skin under my eyes feel tighter and looking less puffy, I always have some bags under my eyes as I never do get enough sleep!

The patches are very easy to use I started out with a clean face and then gently cleansed my face. The patches come in a peelable aluminum sachet. Each patch is placed between the blue non woven and nylon. Remove the blue non woven and separate the two patches on the nylon tissue. Take a patch and immediately apply under the eye. Repeat the process with the other patch. Adjust and leave them for 10-15 minutes.

They were comfortable to wear some that I have worn in the past are not as comfortable to have on the skin. As these patches were so thin I hardly noticed that I had them on. They also stayed in place there was no slipping which meant that I could carry on doing what I needed to do while the patches worked their magic.

You can purchase the patches here along with their other products such as their face masks:



Em x


No comments:

Post a Comment