Friday 4 November 2016

Regime London Deluxe Collagen



For the past couple of months, I've been taking the Deluxe Collagen supplements by Regime London and they have been working very well for me,

I was careful when I started taking them as I always am when taking something new so I took less than the recommended does, I was taking one twice a day at first I then upped this to two twice a day as I wasn't getting any side affects. I have sensitive skin so taking a smaller does is something that i would normally do anyway. These capsules didn't break me out at all, I didn't notice a difference overnight but you never will with supplements as they take a while to start working! Over a few weeks I found my skin feeling softer and looking more hydrated. I don't really have a problem with spots only getting the odd one occasionally, the odd one that I still got didn't seem to hang around as long though.

I highly recommend the Deluxe Collagen Supplements, and will definitely continue to use them. They're priced at £21.99 for 120 Capsules.

You can get them at Superdrug,  HERE   they are currently on their 3 for 2 offer!

Hope you find this review useful!

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment