Friday 2 January 2015

New Years Eve outfit

I had a somewhat quieter New Year's Eve this year it was spent with family and friends in a pub close to home, so my outfit was not that extravagant but I still love an opportunity to dress up!

I actually found this top in the Lipsy sales after Christmas which was a nice find

It is a lovely flattering top but if like me you are not very blessed up top it required some body tape too keep it in place!

I dressed this with some shiny black skinny jeans I had purchased from Dorothy Perkins some time ago


And these shoes that were from Misshuided.co.uk early December

These were comfy to wear I have really narrow feet so there are some styles of court shoes that I have problems with them running as they do not stay out. Any shoes with an ankle strap like these are better I find and they are not too high 

Hope you all had a wonderful New Year's Eve!!

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment