Monday 12 January 2015

Outfit of the day!!!

Today its cold.... Again but I do love dressing for the winter love layering clothes and boots... As that means been able to put cosy socks on underneath!!!


I went out lunch today and a walk along the river so did need something warm and comfortable 

This coat is actually very warm it's not quite as long as I would have liked it to be be, but only been 5'1" it's not much of a problem. I found this in Bhs Which I was pleasantly suprised at. The stole I found on eBay along with the dress!

The thigh high boots were from misguided and I have to say for how hight they are they are very comfortable. I was also worried that because they were thigh high they would be too long for em as I have such a short leg but they were fine. So maybe those girls blessed with really long legs these may be more like knee high boots!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend!!

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment