Saturday 14 July 2018

Skinny Tan ..... Tone and Tan Review

I'm a bit late to try Skinny Tan, I'm not sure how it has taken me so long! My friend mentioned to me that there was an an offer on their website for their Tan and Tone, I think that they were changing their packing so are shifting the old style. This offer has now finished but there are other offers on their website such as this one:





I think that this makes it a really good deal!

I must admit that I was slightly skeptical when I first used it, because of the claims that it's 'almost impossible to streak,' however after a few times of use I am pleased to say that my tan has been even, and hasn't gone patchy at all. One of the main things I love about this product is the instant colour you get, which acts as a bit of a guide. The Skinny Tan mit is also lovely as it has an almost velvet texture to it which is so soft on the skin, plus it really blends the product in with ease. 



I did purchase the roller to from their website, I have seen these in the past and actually found the idea quite funny to be using a roller to get the tan on, it looks like a paint roller! But this is actually a really good idea! especially for my back, it makes it a lot easier. I have been playing around with different methods for me it works best to spray the oil onto the roller then blend it in, so far so good its done my back better than I could ever reach with a mitt. 



Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment