Saturday 14 July 2018

July 2018 Primark Haul

So I once again made a little trip to Primark, there wasn't actually anything in particular that I was looking for. I had been having a snoop on Instagram and watching several haul videos over on YouTube, and had seen some lovely items. Typically when I do this I can never find these gems in my local Primark let alone find my size!

this time however I was actually pleasantly  surprised. I managed to squeeze in a visit just before England played which meant that it was lovely and quiet so was actually a present shopping experience to!



The first item is this lovely wrap around dress I was instantly drawn to the colour, I think that I have seen a blue version on some other hauls but I think for me I preferred this one and its not normally a colour that I would choose. It is a wrap around style which is a really flattering cut, I think that I will need to wear a little cami top under this or a bra let as it is still rather look cut on me!



I also like that it is a good length, as I have said before I am only 5ft 1in so finding dresses that are of a flattering length can be a little bit of a challenge. For £10 I though that this was a really good buy. I'm hoping that the sunshine sticks around long enough for me to get some wear out of it now!




I almost walked passed this time, I was having a little look through the swimwear section as I am going on holiday to Gran Canaria next month. This was where I found this cover up, it was actually £5 reduced from £12 so for that price I thought I would give it a go. It will be perfect for around the pool or venturing to the restaurant lunch time!



I was again a little worried about the length, but I think that it will be fine. Its actually not a bad fit it will work fine especially with my wedged sandals.



These next couple of items are this top and shorts. I was drawn to the shorts as I loved the embroidered pattern on the sides I though that it really added something and made them look more expensive than Primark. These were however £12 and I am not sure if its just me and I am aware that that is gernally a good price for a pair of denim shorts, I feel that this may be a bit more expensive for Primark?



I loved the fact that these are high waisted as for some reason I don't own a pair of high waisted denim shorts which I know is crazy! The top I thought was a really lovely cut I love the floaty sleeves, and for £4 I thought thus was a bargain. Just need to remember a nude bra underneath it!



The next top I styled with the same shorts, its a polka dot pattern, which I really like but I love the strap detail I feel that it just makes it look that little bit different. It is rather baggy but I like the way it looks tucked in.



The final two clothing items are this mustard colored button down top and a white pair of skinny jeans. I love these two colours together. Again I brought the top a size larger as I think that it looks nicer a little bit baggier. It is a great top for the summer and I can see me using it for many outfits, this was only £4 to.



I do own a pair of skinny jeans they are my trusty Joni jeans from Topshop, I have loved wearing them but been white they have seen better days and they are actually starting to go a little bit bobbly in some areas so I thought I was time for another pair. I have got these Primark jeans in other colours before and I feel that they wear well so I am hoping that these will be the same. The only issue which is totally my fault is that I picked up a 34 inch leg! Yes what an idiot I was ready to take these back but I think that I actually like the look of the cuffed? So I might just keep these as they are. These were £9



The other none clothing item that I picked up was yet more nails! I am certainly hooked on these they are amazing for the price and I find myself using these more lately as they are so much quicker than doing my own gels, as I just don't seem to find the time anymore. The price is so much cheaper than getting them done in a salon and I do get a couple of weeks wear out of these with the glue provided!

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment