Saturday 28 July 2018

Evening Makeup Look

I have had another play around with some of my makeup, it was defiantly long overdue a good clear out. I actually enjoy having a good de-clutter of my makeup... when I am in the mood! I get to find items that I had forgot about or items that I have not used for a while. Plus a change to get rid of some that have been kept way too long!


I have still been loving Skinny Tan's tanning oil. that is what I have on here on my body. I have not used it on my face. I still love the overnight elixir when I feel that my face needs  a top up.

I have been loving  LOreal Paris 24HMatte Waterproof Foundation. This is a drugstore foundation that I keep on going back to and I love the finish. I have been setting my makeup with the bareMinerals BAREPRO Performance Wear powder. This has become one of my new favorites. It is a lovely coverage and certainly stays put! The highlight a blush are both from Pixi and I just love the glow!

My eye shadow is from the Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette I have spoke about this before and I still love it! I am wearing some cluster eyelashes here, do wish that they were naturally this thick! My eyebrows, I have filled in with the Makeup Revolution brow pomade, still a big fan of this I have been switching between this and the Kat Von D eyebrow pencil

Lips is the Kylie Lip Kit in the shade Koko K. Think this is the first time I have spoke about this I have tried a few shades from the range. It does last well as a liquid lipstick, just not sure it is completely worth all the hype that surrounded it





Hope you have a great weekend!


Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment