Saturday 17 June 2017

Pixi Peel and Polish



The Peel & Polish is a resurfacing concentrate mask. It contains 6% lactic acid, witch hazel water, panax ginseng root extract, papaya extra, sugar cane, sugar maple extract, cucumber fruit extract, orange fruit extract, lemon fruit extract, and vaccinium myrtillus fruit extract. 
You can use this 2-3 times a week, for 5 minutes each time. It is slightly grainy, which I like but isn't to harsh on my face, so you can use this as an exfoliator by gently massaging this into your skin
Because of the grainy texture, I found this to be hard to spread on the skin as a mask. I was surprised to find that it didn’t tingle too much, I could feel it was there and it made my skin feel very clean and almost tight. As I was rinsing this off. My skin was left feeling smoother, and looking brighter. My skin was so soft!


Again I love the packaging from Pixi, they always have the cutest packaging, it looks so sleek and girly! It also dispenses really well, as this product is quite runny, it did think that it could get quite messy but it is fine in this tube



Em x


No comments:

Post a Comment