Saturday 24 June 2017

Love Me Beauty


I have another review for Love Me Beauty's subscription box. You're given 60 credits every month to spend in the current online edit and products can be from 10-30 credits each, depending on the size and brand . You also get a free makeup bag every month instead of a box, and there's the option to purchase add-on credits if you want more products.

This month's new edit is called #HelloSummer and there are some fantastic goodies up for grabs from high-end brands such as Perricone MDCaudalieYuBeNUXE. The range of products also appears to have almost doubled since last month, giving you more choice than ever before to kit out your summer holiday bag.

Here are just some of the products that you can expect to find in the new Love Me Beauty edit -



Caudalie Divine Oil (15ml travel size - 15 credits)
I have been using more multi-purpose oils lately, I have not yet tried this brand and these travel sized bottles come in so handy. You can use it on the body, face and hair, and I generally like to use a few drops on the ends and lengths of my hair as a leave-in conditioning treatment.

Caudalie Vinoperfect Concentrated Brightening Essence (50ml travel size - 15 credits)
I found this to be a great texture I used it before my usual moisture and it left my skin feeling really smooth and glowing.

Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum (10ml travel size - 15 credits)
This works well with the essence mentioned above for a little more of a boost

Caudalie Nourishing Body Lotion (50ml travel size - 15 credits)
As well as skincare, Caudalie do some amazing body and pampering products, and their Nourishing Body Lotion is a lovely body moisturiser, it is really light and I love the scent, its not to overpowering and is a great light moisturiser for summer

Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturiser Tint (30ml deluxe travel size - 30 credits)
I was so happy to see this in the edit because I've been wanting to try it for ages! It is similar to a tinted moisturiser which is great for no make up days, I have also tried then underneath my normaly foundation and it provided a great base!

Laura Mercier Pink Pop Lip Glace(2.8g travel size - 20 credits)
I generally love any Laura Mercier products and this was no exception! It is a great long lasting gloss that is not too sticky, and I love the colour, it a perfect summery shade.

There was also some products from YU.BE that looked very interesting, these all seemed to be different moisturisers and samples

There was a moisuturiser that was designed for your heels and elbows. I do get really dry elbows, something that looks even worse when I have done a fake tan! I will definitely be trying these on my elbows. It is a really thick moisturiser then some sleeves is the best way that I can describe them to go over the elbows, I think these would be great to use overnight!




You can get yours HERE, I also have a discount code for 20% off your first order just use the code emmajade20

Em x



No comments:

Post a Comment