Saturday 10 June 2017

Redken Hair


I was kindly sent some Hair products from Redken to try out. I have long thick wavy hair that can look a bit frizzy if left to dry naturally

They sent me the shampoo and conditioner from their diamond oil range, the all soft mega mask, the wind blown diamond finishing spray, and finally the one united all in one multi benefit treatment spray. 


Firstly the shampoo and conditioner. The packaging is really pretty but nice and simple which I like. The cap is also easy to open. As I have found this this be an issue in the past with some products especially when you have wet hands! The shampoo was a lot thinner than I expected it to be so it ran out the bottle very quickly. Because of this I wasn't expecting it to be lather up very well but I was pleasantly surprised it really did lather well. I always wash my hair twice so I did the same with this if felt very clean and smooth. The conditioner was again a little more runny than I expected it to be be but it left my hair feeling smooth and fairly knot free which for my long hair is a good step! 

I think I was most impressed with the mega mask this really left my hair feeling really smooth and more manageable. I'm not sure of the scent it reminds me of coffee creme which I have to say isn't my favourite for my hair. There is a marking on the bottle where to press to dispense the product it seems that there are two separate products in the bottle that combine as they are dispensed. I thought this was a different idea. 

I used the all in one treatment on towel dried hair. This smelt a lot better this is a really fresh scent hat did linger on my hair for a while after. I think it did make my hair more manageable and less frizzy. In low dried it as I normally would. My hair did feel really soft and smooth and the leave in product didn't leave my hair feeling weighed down or greasy like some products can do. So this is a positive from me. 

The hairspray again is really nice. Depends on the style I am looking for. For general use I think this would bre great. It's not as strong hold as some I have used in the past so I think it would struggle with some up dos but I do have a lot of hair to hold

Overall these are great products I will definitely be looking out for more in their range

Hope you all have a great weekend

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment