Saturday 28 January 2017

Seventeen Wow Concealer Review


I love this style of concealer pen and was very keen to try out this affordable one from SEVENTEEN at Boots. I love concealing my under-eye so I am pleased to say that the SEVENTEEN Skin Wow Concealer is pretty good, especially for the price.




You get the product out by licking the button at the end of the pen, this slowly eases it out the brush end, which you can then use to apply directly to your face. This makes for a really effortless application that can really be achieved on the move to.
I found the effect to be brightening under the eye area, but it is also a full coverage that I like from a concealer. It was very blend able and it didn't crease which is always a bonus for me!



You can find this concealer as park of SEVENTEENS range Here at boots

As it is priced at a very reasonable £4.99 I find this to be a very good value product

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment