Saturday 26 January 2019

New Look Haul 2019


I have been absent from my blog for a while! It does seem like it has been a really long time. I had a lovely break over Christmas ( that seems so long ago now!!) I managed to squeeze in a little break to Gran Canaria to spend some time with my sister, which was lovely. I am happy to actually be back into a normal routine again, and excited for the new year!

What better start to the blog in the new year that with a little haul from New Look, I always love to start the new year off with some new pieces in my wardrobe. 


The first item is this lovely body suit, I normally shy away from these as I don't have a long enough torso so I have found that they don't sit right. I actually like the look of this and how it sits I think it looks quite nice a bit looser fitting on me.


Next up is this black pinafore dress, I have been wearing these a lot lately especially in the cooler weather, as I can easily layer it up with a jumper underneath. I don['t tactfully own one in black so thought this would be a great easy to wear piece. Only think I think I would have sized down on this as it is a little baggy!


I found this houndstooth print t-shirt that has gold buttons on the shoulders which I thought  added a nice touch. This was also out the petite section so it also fits perfect on the length and great for wearing tucked into a skirt or trousers.


The final item was a dress that I actually thought would have been great for NYE, I then did my usual trick of wearing something completely different! I still love this dress it is a great flattering cut, and I am sure that I will be wearing it very soon for an evening out! 

There is still a sale on @ New look and they have some lovely items still available you can find the current sale HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment