Saturday 8 December 2018

Esse Probiotic Skincare

I have been having a look at some skincare items from Esse, this is not a brand that I have been familiar with in the past, but they do look like they had some really interesting products.



I have tried three items from their collections, the first been the Body Oil, this is a truly luxurious treatment for the skin. Jojoba Oil provides intense nourishment while Baobab and Marula provide vital omegas and anti-oxidant benefits. Rapidly absorbs, leaving a velvety smooth surface without any greasiness. I have to say I think that this was my favorite product, as it has many different uses. It can be used in the bath as well as applied to the body, I have been using it on particularly dry areas, this time of year I feel my skin does need a little extra love. I have also been using it as a hair oil which has also been working really well, you do only need a small amount and it leaves my hair feeling great

You can find the body oil HERE

The next item is the Eye Contour Cream this is described as an all-round eye cream to address the main concerns around the eye area: crow’s feet, dark circles, and puffiness. This I really loved to, at the moment I don't have many concerns about wrinkles but I am conscious of making an effort to help keep my skin hydrated and protected to try and prevent them. It does really hydrate the skin and I have noticed that it has helped to reduce the puffiness from around my eyes.

You can find the Eye Cream HERE

The final item is the Intensity Serum, This is described as Esse’s answer to quick wrinkle reduction.The key ingredient is Mafane extract from the island of Reunion. This extract contains spilanthol that has the effect of relaxing muscle in a similar way to Botox. Again wrinkles are not something that at the moment I am really concerned about, but I did find that this left my skin feeling hydrated and smooth and did make my makeup sit better and I think that it lasted longer, so a thumbs up from me!

You can find the Serum HERE

The packaging on all of their products gives a really luxurious feel and I have really been enjoying incorporating them into my skin care routine!

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment