Friday 13 May 2016

St Moriz Gradual Tanning Lotion

I have been on the look out for a new gradual tanning lotion. I have been using the loreal gradual tanner for a while now and I have really loved the results, but I found found the smell of stale biscuits a bit over-powering.
I found it to be a brilliant moisturiser if anything a little too much as I felt sticky for quite a while after. I suffer with dry skin so this did help me a little bit but even for me was a little bit too much no matter how long I rubbed the product in for. 
I found the St Moriz gradual tanner in my local body care for only £4. I have heard great things about their tanning mousse online but I have always loved my St Tropez one so I thought I would give the moisturiser a go not expecting much to be honest, but I love this product! It goes on so well and isn't as sticky as the loreal one and the smell is fresh and not overseeing it's more of a citrus scent that I actually love. So far the colour payoff is perfect not too dark but perfect for building a gradual colour or like myself using it to maintain my tan between fake tans. It is wearing well and fading fairly well. I am exfoliating between uses as I shower and I haven't had any problems  I will continue to use this product as I think I have found a new favourite and for the price I am converted!



Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment