Saturday 13 April 2019

Go Stationery London


I love a good notebook, and stationery in general, and I am a sucker for cute patterns and designs. Merge those two together and you get... GO Stationery. Never heard of this brand? No, me neither until recently. With so many stationery brands out there, what makes GO Stationery stick out against its competitors? Well, they offer you the choice of stationery in a wide range of patterns and designs that will be appealing to most people. You'll inevitably find something that you'll find yourself drawn to - after all, I did and I am quite picky when it comes to notebook pattern and designs. 

A few weeks' ago, I was sent a few products to review from GO Stationery and here was the 
selection:







You can find their lovely products here:


Also you can get 15% off your order using the code: GOGLAM48

No comments:

Post a Comment