Saturday 8 July 2017

Mini Superdrug Haul

Today's post is a little different. I have been looking at different tanning products, as always! I have been sticking with my St Tropez Mousse when I want a quick tan. In between I have been loving the gradual tanner from Dove.

I always apply my tan in the evenings and sleep in the guide colour then wash it off in the morning that has been the way that has worked best for me for years. There have been some evenings lately where I have wanted to apply my tan then go out. I feel that I really can't do this with the ST Tropez, as even though it gives me a wonderful colour in the end the guide colour has a greenish tint (I'm not good at rocking the hulk look!) I also find that my skin can be a little dry for the mousse, so I have been wanting to look at more oils. I came across this one from super drug from the sun kissed range. I have to say that this is normally a brand that I would overlook. But it was a good price and looked interesting so I thought I would give it a go. I have to say overall I am impressed. it gives a lovley guide colour and leaves the skin really glowly! The only thing I would say is that it does feel a little greasy but it is an oil so at the same time it is very moisturising. The smell is also a little overpowering when you first apply it, although it is a nice summery almost coco nutty scent.
The tan lasted well to and faded evenly

I also needed to top up on my Revlon foundation this has been a long time everyday favorite of mine . its a great consistency and a fairly good coverage. But is also build able if I need it to be. I also needed to replace my compact powder that I take with me, so I though I would give one from Revlon a go as they were on 3 for 2. I was surprised that this powder has a slight shimmer to it. Thinking that the name is the photo ready one I suppose that I should have realised it would have some sort of shimmer. It is a really good compact still, it comes with a handy brush and a decent sized mirror. 

These Revlon products also came with a free lip liner. This is in a lovely nude shade and it a twist one which means no sharper needed, which is always a good plus for me!



Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment