Thursday 8 May 2014

Forever21 Summer favs


I had a trip to forever21 which is not a place I regularly get to visit only because there isn't one that close to me as I do love the shop, and it is very easy to get a little carried away. I actually didn't purchase a lot although there was a lot of things that did catch my I really would love to buy so many pretty things from there


First purchase what this mini dress. I just loved the print and that it is quite a tailored fit so many summer dresses have not much shape to them. I no the idea of a summer dress it to be cool so therefore a looser fabric but just loved this as it was different. It's a perfect length for me to as I struggle with a lot of dresses been a lot longer on me than on the models been only 5'1" this is a problem I have often lol!

The next item was this bright skirt. This was more of a hol purchase as I think it will look lovely with a tan and not so much with my pale pins at the moment. It's a lovely stretchy fabric though very eye catching!
The final item it this blue vest too again I just loved the colour and the straps as they tie together at the back making it a bit more unusual

Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment