Saturday 12 April 2014

Summer inspired dresses


Did a bit of online retail therapy couldn't resist with all the summer stock that is now available


Actually didn't got that crazy only had 2 dresses was so many lovely things online that would be perfect for for my hol, not till July but not to early to start looking in my opinion!


Loved how eye catching this dress is. It's a lot thicker material than I though it would be but is very stretchy and figure hugging! Could we more of a evening dress or as I would call out out if you no what I mean!


I also order this dress. I love midi dresses.. In theory I think they look lovely but st 5' 1" I tend to have problems finding them that aren't passed my calves this is the perfect length.

Now we just need some warm weather!!


... Em xx


No comments:

Post a Comment