Wednesday 16 April 2014

Miracle Eyebrow review

I have tried so may products for styling my eyebrows, but I have never been 100% happy with the way they looked. When I was younger I had very bushy eyebrows, then as it was cool at the time completely obliterated them plucking them untill they were a thin line... An amazing look!! They have since grown back thankfully but have never seemed to be even.

I have used plenty of powders and pencils. I have to say I prefer how pencils seem to have more staying power but think that powers look a lot more natual. 

Looking at blogs and on YouTube for ideas helps but most of the products reviewed are either not easily available in the uk or leave te eyebrows looking very dramatic which is not to he look I was after




I came across this item which I have found on eBay of all places and as it was so cheap thought I would give it ago. It's a coloured gel which I thought may give the best of both te staying power of a pencil without Looking too harsh. I have to say I have been impressed

I went with a mid brown and it is a thick gel that comes with an angled brush. I would say its a similar consistency to rimmels gel liner.

 
I left this swatch on my arm and it did stay put for a surprising long time did take some makeup remover to remove it completely.

Only thing I would say is that becaus it's so pigmented it can be a little hard to blend out. I will be using it for a while to see how it goes but so far I'm impressed especially for the price

Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment