Saturday 15 September 2018

September 2018 New Look Haul

I may have made a couple of purchases in the New look sale! I actually have not gone overboard.. for once but these were a few items that caught my eye!


First is this lovely mustard colour blazer which I thought was really different and I just love the colour for autumn. i also think that this will be a great transitional peace getting ready for the cooler autumn days.




Next up is a couple of jumpsuits. These are not something that I would normally do for, as been a bit on the shorter side... 5ft 1in :) they can be a strange fit in terms of length. These are both cropped and I think that I can get away with these, I really like them. 

The first is linen material, I have to say I already have got a bit of use out of this, think I need to before it gets too cold, and it is a lovely comfortable piece, I'm really happy with it.

The final one I feel looks for more of a dressy occasion, I'm not sure why but something been darker always makes me think that! This is also a lovely fit and great quality. Think I will be getting a fair bit of wear out of these now and again next spring!



Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment