Saturday 17 December 2016

Sebamed Skincare

I have always had sensitive skin, that is very prone to eczema. There are a lot of products where even though they smell incredible they don't always agree with my skin especially my face. So i am always really choosy with my skincare especially facial products. 

When I heard about Sebamed I was interested in taking a look at their products, their products all have a lower ph value which means that it is less drying and irritating to sensitive skin which is perfect for me



These were the products they they very kindly sent me, I have been using them for a couple of weeks to get a better feel for them. 

The item I have got the most use out of has to be the lip balm this time of year is awful for my lips they dry out so easily so have been keeping this in my bag and it has been working wonders. It doesn't smell or taste of anything really, its just moisturising and stops me getting chapped lips in this cold weather.

The next item is the anti dry day defence cream. I have been using this as a base under my foundation for my day to day wear. It has been working great it keeps my skin moisturised but doesn't leave my skin too greasy and my makeup sliding off!! Again it doesn't have a scent to it really would say its similar smell to aqueous cream really.

The final product is the cleansing bar, I have normally stayed away from bars of soap, but was eager to try this from Sebamed, and again it left my skin feeling really clean but at the same time hydrated? If that makes any sense! It was great to use.

I am going to have a look into more of their products, you can check out more of their products here:



No comments:

Post a Comment