Friday 9 September 2016

Jurlique Skincare


I received this beautiful package from Jurlique skincare. First off how cute is this packaging!

The first item is this rosewater balancing mist. Again the packaging is so lovely. It's so girly me all over. 

The bottle itself is made of glass and this is the perfect travel size. It smells amazing. I generally love the smell of roses anyway but this is such a refreshing scent. I used it as a toner after I had washed and cleansed my face and if left my skin feeling so hydrated and soft and of course smelling amazing. 

Next up is his travel size hand cream. Perfect for handbags or on my case I keep it on my desk at work. 

 Again the scent of this is amazing it's the same rose scent and it lasts ages. It's also a really nice consistency it leaves my hands feeling moisturised but no too greasy

I will defiantly be having a look into the rest of their range as I have been impressed so far by these 

Em x



No comments:

Post a Comment